We invite you to join us at Wellspring Baptist Fellowship for times of worship, Bible study, prayer and fellowship.
Join us for a worship service Sundays at 10:30 a.m. We engage in corporate worship as the body of Christ with singing, prayer, Bible teaching, and fellowship.
Prior to the worship service each Sunday, we offer a variety of Sunday School classes for children and adults. Nursery is available for infants and toddlers.
- Kindergarten-1st Grade
- 2nd-3rd Grade
- 4th-5th Grade
- Middle School Girls
- Middle School Boys
- High School
- Multiple adult classes
- Children’s Church: Kids ages 4 through 4th grade have the opportunity to participate in Children’s Church during the worship service on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays of each month. Children’s Church provides age-level appropriate Bible teaching, crafts, games, and other activities.
- Home Groups: Various home groups are hosted throughout the week in the homes of Wellspring families. These groups provide excellent opportunities to connect in closer fellowship and discipleship with others in the church body. For more information about current Home Group options, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crossroads (College and Young Adult): College students and young adults are invited to meet at Wellspring on Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. Crossroads provides a time of worship, Bible study, food and fellowship.
- K-Life (Youth): Middle school and high school students are encouraged to participate in Polk County K-Life, a community discipleship program. Middle school K-Life meets on Monday nights and high school K-Life meets on Thursday nights. Students also have the opportunity to engage in small groups for additional Bible study and accountability. For more information, visit http://www.polkcounty.klife.com/.
- Vacation Bible School: Wellspring offers a week-long Vacation Bible School program each summer for kids ages preschool-5th VBS meets Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-noon. Kids learn Bible lessons, participate in crafts and games, and more! Look for more information about VBS in the spring.